We spent many hours on research to finding architecture paper models, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best architecture paper models, you should not miss this article. architecture paper models coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 architecture paper models by our suggestions:
Best architecture paper models
1. Liberty Imports 3D Puzzle DIY Model Set - Worlds Greatest Architecture Jigsaw Puzzles Building Kit (Space Shuttle Discovery)
FeatureBuild an awesome 3D replica of the Space Shuttle Discovery
Engaging, challenging and fun 3D Puzzle
Includes 87 pieces, base, and instructions
No Scissors or Glue Required
High quality, authentic, makes a great souvenir
DescriptionSpace Shuttle Discovery 3D Puzzle
This cool 3 dimensional Puzzle creates a model replica of the Space Shuttle Discovery. This kit has 87 pieces. It has authentic details and sturdy construction. No glue or scissors required, easy to assemble, & makes a great souvenir. The puzzle makes a beautiful desktop display of the building and is a great learning project.
Space Shuttle Discovery is one of the three retired orbiters of NASA's Space Shuttle program and the third of five built. Its maiden flight was STS-41-D which launched on August 30, 1984. Over 27 years of service it flew 39 missions, gathering more flight time than any other spacecraft to date. It embarked on its final mission, STS-133, on 24 February 2011. Discovery was the first operational shuttle to be retired.
2. Origami Architecture: Papercraft Models of the World's Most Famous Buildings: Origami Book with 16 Projects & Instructional DVD
3. Origami Architecture Kit: Create Lifelike Scale Paper Models of Three Iconic Buildings: Kit with Origami Book & Pre-Cut Card Stock: Great for Kids and Adults!
FeatureUsed Book in Good Condition
4. Cut & Assemble Frank Lloyd Wright's Robie House: A Full-Color Paper Model (Dover Children's Activity Books)
5. Frank Lloyd Wright Paper Models: 14 Kirigami Buildings to Cut and Fold (paper folding, origami)
FeatureFrank Lloyd Wright Paper Models book by artist Marc Hagan-Guirey
14 Kirigami Buildings to Cut and Fold for experts or beginners
Best loved buildings by one of the most popular American architects
Step-by-step instructions and helpful templates are included
All you need is a craft knife, cutting mat and ruler
6. MiniVilleModels, 90 Photo like paper model buildings (The complete collection)
7. Le Corbusier Paper Models: 10 Kirigami Buildings To Cut And Fold
8. OREL Paper Model KIT Architecture Lighthouse Hudson-Athens USA 1874 1/150 139
FeatureManufacturer : Orel (Ukraine)
Scale : 1/150
Material : Paper
Number of sheets : 8 sheets of A4
Type : ARCHITECTURE
9. PaperLandmarks Parthenon Paper Model Building Kit
FeatureDIMENSIONS (when assembled) - 11,4 x 5,3 x 3,5 inches / 29 x 13,5 x 9 cm
PRINTED KIT - CUT, FOLD, GLUE! This model comes unassembled, delivered flat-packed in a large envelope. The kit contains 12 sturdy A4 size paper sheets with the artwork, cutting and scoring lines printed on; set-up instructions are included. As you will need to cut, fold and glue the parts you will additionally need some tools, they are NOT included with the kit: a hobby knife, a ruler, a cutting mat, white glue (PVA). Might also be helpful: a pointed stylus, tweezers and scissors.
SCALE - 1/250
COLOR - limestone (light yellow) with a slightly shiny metallic overcoat
LEVEL - ADVANCED. This model consists of 383 parts, it will be a delight for a more experienced modeler, we advise to allow about 12 hours for assembling. We recommend this kit from age 13.
10. Paper models Coloring Book: Volume 2