We spent many hours on research and managed to find top 10 children’s bibles ages 4-8 that is best suitable for you. This review is based on reliable sources, product specs, and hundreds of customer reviews. In this article, were going to highlight the main features of the best children’s bibles ages 4-8 and why they are important when it comes to choosing the right one.
Best children's bibles ages 4-8
1. A Child's First Bible
FeaturePerfect for taking to church or using at home, young children will love this beautifully illustrated first Bible
Clear, easy-to-read text is appropriate for young readers, and also fun to read aloud to the pre- school child
Simple questions at the end of each Bible passage are designed to highlight important biblical truths
All the great characters and stories of the Bible are included in this beautiful treasury
With its charming illustrations and clear, inspiring text, A Child's First Bible is a must for every child's bookshelf
DescriptionPerfect for taking to church or using at home, young children will love this beautifully illustrated first Bible. A Child's First Bible is a collection of 125 of the most familiar Bible passages, from both the Old and New Testaments. Beginning with the story of Creation and ending with Revelation, the text is retold in simple words by well-known author and translator Kenneth N. Taylor. With its charming illustrations and clear, inspiring text, A Child's First Bible is a must for every child's bookshelf.
- All the great characters and stories of the Bible are included in this beautiful treasury
- Clear, easy-to-read text is appropriate for young readers, and also fun to read aloud to the pre- school child
- Simple questions at the end of each Bible passage are designed to highlight important biblical truths.
2. The Beginner's Bible: Timeless Children's Stories
FeatureThe Beginner s Bible Timeless Children s Stories
The Beginners Bible has been a favorite with young children and their parents since its release in 1989 with over 25 million products sold. Now its redesigned with fresh new art that will excite children for many more years to come.
Full of faith and fun, The Beginners Bible is a wonderful gift for any child. The easy-to-read text and bright, full-color illustrations on every page make it a perfect way to introduce young children to the stories and characters of the Bible. With new vibrant three-dimensional art and compelling text, more than 90 Bible stories come to life. Kids ages 6 and under will enjoy the fun illustrations of Noah helping the elephant onto the ark, Jonah praying inside the fish, and more, as they discover The Beginner's Bible just like millions of children before. The Beginner's Biblewas namedthe 2006 Retailers Choice Award winner in Children's Nonfiction.
3. 365 Bible Stories and Prayers Padded Treasury - Gift for Easter, Christmas, Communions, Baptism, Birthdays, Ages 3-8
These 365 classic bible stories will help develop faith in young hearts as well as an understanding of God and His people. Reading these simple one-page stories together will encourage your child or grandchild to dig deeper into the word. The Bible is a story of adventure like no other. Each page includes a new story with the chapters and verses noted as well as beautiful corresponding illustrations. There are also 60 pages of inspirational prayers appropriate for many of life's moments. A wonderful gift for baptisms, first communions, or to just have on hand to be able to share with the special youngsters in your life.
- 365 pages of inspiring Bible stories and prayers for all occasions
- Rich and engaging illustrations help young children stay interested in the key stories from the Old and New Testaments
- Encourages bonding between parents and children as well as reading on their own for advanced children
- Great gift for baby showers, baptisms, birthdays, and first communions
4. The Complete Illustrated Children's Bible (The Complete Illustrated Childrens Bible Library)
FeatureThe Complete Illustrated Children s Bible
Lead your child into a lifetime love of the Bible with this colorful storybook. With nearly 300 beautiful two-page illustrations to capture even the youngest child's imagination and heart, this vast collection of the Bible's most-loved stories is just right for sharing together or reading alone throughout the day.
The Complete Illustrated Children's Bible is the perfect picture and storybook for young ones and an ideal first reader your children will treasure.
5. The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name
FeatureAge Appeal: 4 - 8.
DescriptionThe Moonbeam Award Gold Medal Winner in the religion category, The Jesus Storybook Bible tells the Story beneath all the stories in the Bible. At the center of the Story is a baby, the child upon whom everything will depend. Every story whispers his name. From Noah to Moses to the great King David---every story points to him. He is like the missing piece in a puzzle---the piece that makes all the other pieces fit together. From the Old Testament through the New Testament, as the Story unfolds, children will pick up the clues and piece together the puzzle. A Bible like no other, The Jesus Storybook Bible invites children to join in the greatest of all adventures, to discover for themselves that Jesus is at the center of God's great story of salvation---and at the center of their Story too.
6. NIV, Adventure Bible, Hardcover, Full Color
FeatureNIV Adventure Bible Hardcover Full Color
Ready for Adventure? Embark on a fun, exciting journey through Gods Word with the NIV Adventure Biblenow in full color throughout! Along the way youll meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of things about the Bible. Most importantly youll grow closer in your relationship with God.
- Full color throughout makes learning about the people, places, and culture of the Bible even more engaging
- Life in Bible TimesArticles and illustrations describe what life was like in ancient days
- Words to TreasureHighlights great verses to memorize
- Did You Know?Interesting facts help you understand Gods Word and the life of faith
- People in Bible TimesArticles offer close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible
- Live It!Hands-on activities help you apply biblical truths to your life
- Twenty special pagesFocus on topics such as famous people of the Bible, highlights of the life of Jesus, how to pray, and the love passage for kids, all with a jungle safari theme
- Book introductions with useful facts about each book of the Bible
- Dictionary/concordance for looking up tricky words
- Color map section to help locate places in the Bible
- Complete text of the New International Version (NIV) of the Bible
Recommended by more Christian schools and churches than any other Bible for kids!
7. NIrV, Adventure Bible for Early Readers, Hardcover, Full Color
FeatureNIrV Adventure Bible for Early Readers Hardcover Full Color
Ready for Adventure?
The Adventure Bible for Early Readers takes you on a fun, exciting journey through Gods Word. Along the way youll meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of things about the Bible. Most importantly, youll grow closer in your relationship with God.
Heres a quick tour through the features:
Life in Bible Times - Articles and illustrations describe what life was like in ancient days
People in Bible Times - Articles offer close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible
Lets Live It! - Hands-on activities help you apply biblical truths to your life
Did You Know? - Interesting facts help you understand God's Word
Words to Treasure - Great verses to memorize
Twenty special pages - Games and other Bible fun, all with a jungle safari theme
Book introductions, a dictionary, and color maps
Includes the complete New International Readers Version (NIrV) which is written at the third grade reading level for children just beginning to explore the Bible on their own.
For games and activities, visit www.AdventureBible.com.
8. The Bible Made Easy - for Kids
Feature6.75 x 9.63 Inch
Presentation Page for Gift-Giving
DescriptionThe Bible Made Easy for Kidsis aimed at helping children make sense of the Bibleby engaging them in a kid-friendly way.
Due to its volume, fine print and writing style, children usually find the Bible difficult to read and understand. This creative learning tool helps youngreaders (and old) discover the exciting connection between Bible stories and their individual lives. They will find answers to questions aboutcharacters andeventsas well as explanations of Biblical words, symbols and truths. There are also lots ofdrawings that can be colored in, simple maps,interestingcharts and basic timelines to help kids on their journey from Genesis to Revelation.
Suitable for ages 8 - 12+
Line drawings and illustration by Laura Tucker.
- 6.75 x 9.63 Inch
- 378 Pages
- Line Illustrations
- Presentation Page for Gift-Giving
9. Early Readers Bible
Children love the feeling of accomplishment they get from doing things by themselves: getting dressed, tying their shoes and especially reading! That's why boys and girls get so excited about The Early Reader's Bible: the Bible that beginning readers can read all on their own. The Early Reader's Bible Features: - 64 easy-to-read Bible stories, based on standard public school word lists - Colorful illustrations, stimulating questions, and real-life applications to increase children's understanding of God's Word - List of 250 basic words used in public school early reader books - List of over 200 new words including Bible vocabulary with fewer than five new words introduced in each story. Help your child learn to associate the words "I can" with reading and loving Scripture -- and with the child-friendly, best-selling Early Readers Bible.
10. Laugh and Grow Bible for Kids: The Gospel in 52 Five-Minute Bible Stories